What are moon rocks?
Moon rocks are a THC megazord: They are cannabis buds dipped in hash oil, then rolled in kief. Historically GSC is used, but any strain will suffice.
How potent are moon rocks?
Though the potency of each batch of moon rocks varies and depends on how it’s made and who produces it, the general consensus is that they hover around 50% THC. For reference, most flower averages around 20% THC. Each hit is damn near its own experience.
And the high? Oh buddy, oh pal, don’t even get me started on the high. Starting in the head and eventually spreading throughout the entire body, down to your toes, a moon rock high is a slow burn that will make you realize you’ve reached a mountaintop that you may not be ready to climb.
I once smoked a gram of moon rocks at 5pm, and when I woke up the next morning at 7 am, I was still on Mars waiting for the train back to Earth.
Pros and cons of smoking moon rocks
- They will get you super duper high
- Cost effective—just like dabs, a little bit goes a long way
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation-starter
- They will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone)
- They’re messy—most people smoke them in glass; you can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you
There are no reviews yet.