bcweedpen.co Terms of service
DECLARATION TO USE MEDICAL MARIJUANA
by checking that you agree to our Terms of service, you agree to the following;
As a potential member of BC Weed Pen Canada, I declare that I have a medical condition. For which I have already spoken to my doctor. About and that I am only using marijuana for medical reasons.
If approved and issued a membership I agree not to give away, trade, sell, barter, traffic share or distribute in any way the marijuana products. I do not involve such work by purchasing marijuana products from BC Weed Pen Canada. And, I am aware of the laws concerning marijuana and accept all the risks, furthermore, I absolve BC Weed Pen Canada of all liability howsoever caused while using the product acquired from BC Weed Pen.com
- I agree to show my membership account to any law enforcement official (or BC Weed Pen Canada staff) should it be requested.
- I agree that my membership can be revoked at any time for any reason.
- And, I have not asked for or received any legal advice from the Notary Public before whom I agreed to this form.
- I am at least 19 years of age.
CODES OF CONDUCT
VIOLATION OF THESE CODES OF CONDUCT WILL RESULT IN A TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT SUSPENSION OF SERVICES
- BE RESPONSIBLE: NO SMOKING in or on building strata property. Please use your medicine in a respectful and responsible way.
- NO RESELLING: BC Weed Pen Canada provides medicinal cannabis for you only. Any reselling of your medicine is forbidden. If you are caught reselling any products purchased from BC Weed Pen Canada, you will be permanently banned from receiving services.
- IMPAIRMENT: Cannabis may potentially cause a temporary decrease in coordination and
cognitive abilities, and short-term memory loss while medicated. Do not drive or operate heavy
machinery if impaired by cannabis products. Be especially careful of impairment when eating
cannabis products or using extracts. Do not eat cannabis products before swimming or driving.
- ALCOHOL: Cannabis mixed with alcohol may cause nausea and vomiting. We recommend limiting or stopping your intake of alcohol when using cannabis products.
- IRRITATION: Heavy smoking with no harm reduction techniques may lead to respiratory irritation.
- WITHDRAWAL: There are no significant withdrawal effects when cannabis use is ceased or decreased, however, minor restlessness, nausea, and fatigue may be experienced. Symptom relief will also cease or be decreased.
- I permit BC Weed Pen Canada to update me with offers and deals via email/text.
- I accept that the BC Weed Pen Canada makes no guarantees or medical claims. Moreover, I hereby agree and I waive any claims against the BC Weed Pen Canada and its employees, as do my heirs and executors waive any claims against the BC Weed Pen Canada and its employees.